Martin & Co Letting Agents
A regional group of Martin & Co branches were aware they should be embracing online marketing in a better way to communicate with their tenants and landlords. Their challenge was not having the time, resource or expertise to continually engage on the various platforms. Improving their online presence would increase brand awareness and have a positive effect on generating new business, whilst also increasing the positive experience of existing landlords and tenants when using Martin & Co services.
Develop a flexible menu of online marketing services to deliver improvements in a number of areas, including website copy, daily social media presence, regular newsletter and a loyalty programme for existing and potential landlords/tenants.
• Website – updated and refreshed website content to make it relevant, engaging and personal for each Martin & Co team and services offered
• Industry Online – maximised Rightmove and Zoopla portal content and profiles by refreshing copy and aligning to branch websites
• Communications – produced weekly newsletter, set up and delivered via social media
• Social Media – created messaging schedule, manage daily Twitter and Facebook updates (industry and local news, regular interactions). More on Social Media here…
• Loyalty Programme – developed a flexible seasonal promotional calendar, tailored to branch marketing budgets, to give branches a point-of-difference and reward loyal landlord and tenants
Once the website and online portals had been refreshed and a social media messaging schedule had been put in place, the Martin & Co branches were soon demonstrating branch local knowledge and expertise by posting relevant and informative updates, both on a national and local level. Plus they were able to strengthen local relationships by interacting with other local businesses and suppliers online.
They were also able to effectively use social media as a customer service tool to help deal quickly and visibly with tenant queries.
Across all branches, the Klout scores (key online tracking tool) increased on average by 50% during a 90-day period, indicating the increasing influence of the branches online.
The loyalty programme is ongoing, but we expect the tailored activity to deliver valuable additional content and interest for social media.
I’m extremely pleased with Double Dash’s work. Not only did they deliver on their proposal, but the quality of work and delivery was spot on. I definitely plan to continue using DDM to help with our social media and I’d recommend their services to other busy agents. Thank you for a job well done!
Tony Deveney, Franchise Owner, Martin & Co Rotherham & Chesterfield
I knew we should be doing more with social media for our letting agency but were always short of time. DDM’s comprehensive approach to building a social media strategy and managing our daily presence has generated an increase in activity use on Facebook and Twitter and helped us manage our customer services.
David Jacques, Director, Martin & Co Sheffield City & Hillsborough
We were pleased to use DDM as they understood our requirements and showed they have the integrity to do what they say they will do. From the website copy, social media to regular newsletters, they’ve delivered a range of fantastic services. Thank you Double Dash!
Mike Lambert, Director, Martin & Co York & Garforth
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Copyright Double Dash Marketing