A start-up property services company wanted initially to launch a new service offering in the York area, and establish a continuous revenue stream. This brief lead to other projects in subsequent years, including rebranding to deliver growth of 20% year-on-year.
Starting with identifying new market opportunities and launching new service offering into an area via customer referral and word-of-mouth, developing a relationship-led customer base. 2nd phase included customer retention as well as business growth via rebranding with a new logo, fresh new website and online customer tools.
• Business development – identifying and targeting key customers in York and surrounding regions
• Brand development – logo and identity
• Website development – marketing site
• Systems and processes – improved administration and online customer tools
• Communications – newsletters, social media
• Event management – local property and landlord events
• Marketing materials – leaflet, postcard, direct mail
• Advertising – local press
• Partner relationships – trusted supplier
TR Contents achieving year-on-year continuous business growth of 30%, customer retention levels maintained at 100% over 6 years, recognised as leading service provider in the Yorkshire area maintaining high standards within the industry. The business was sold to new owners in September 2012.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Copyright Double Dash Marketing